Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creating Labels

Today I thought I will try to create my own labels. I used some rubber stamp letters, ink and some linen fabric


So I started to play around with it. It did not exactly turn out the way I wanted.


It was pretty messy stamping every single letter. Maybe I should just custom order a Stamp with my
Label name on it. 
It sure would be a lot easier on me. Then all I would  have to do is to Iron over it  and stitch it on to my creations.
What would you suggest?

Take care,

Jasmin


1 comment:

  1. I have never even thought of creating my own labels! I just keep on purchasing them on Etsy. I buy 150 at a time (twice so far in 5 years) for about $25-$30 depending on the type I settle on. I still have plenty left over!
    If you go ahead and buy your stamp, let me know how it works out? Do you think it will loose color as you wash your stuff?

    ReplyDelete