Monday, October 31, 2011

WIP (work in progress)

Today I finally precut all of Nadia's fabric. Also a while ago she had asked  if it would be possible for her name to be on the quilt somehow. After thinking it through this is what I came up with
It took quiet a while to cut out, arrange, and  press everything( I  can not believe it take so long for a short name like this). I think it turned out great. All I need to do is to sew around the letters so the will not fall off ( now that would be something LOL).

After laying everything out, I numbered my rows and put everything up



 until tomorrow for round 2 of WIP.After all that cutting I am ready for a break today,well at least that is, until the kids get home.
You know what I'm saying?!
Don't you?!
I hope you had a nice day.

Take care
Jasmin
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment