Tuesday, November 22, 2011

How do you..


... say "Thank You" in a way that is really special and filled with lots of love?
Let me back track a little. Yesterday we received a huge package and I mean huge (it was bigger than Sami) from my best friend. It was filled with lots of treasures and goodies. She has a way in sending "treasures" in the right time. It was overwhelming (in a good way) to see everything she and her family have mailed. All of it was either picked out with lots of love and care, or handmade with lots of love, care and time invested in it. We are so thankful and are very grateful to have friends (who we consider family) like that. So saying just "Thank you" is not the right word. I do not think there is a word that can describe how thankful we are, so I thought pictures say and tell more then a thousand words. Take a look:









P.S.: Karin, I am in love with my quilt and the other treasures I have gotten from you.The quilt fits perfectly on my bed

Take care
Jasmin

1 comment:

  1. We had a lot of fun picking everything out and I am so happy that you guys like what we sent! :-) Some of you were pretty hard like Salem and some were actually easy like Nini LOL

    ReplyDelete