Then I started to sew everything together kind a like this:
Next it was time to assemble everything:
|I did not think it would be that hard to get everything together LOL|
So it ended up looking like this
And when that was done, it ended up looking like this
Here is the end result
|(not to bad I must say)|
What have I learned:
Well I sure made a few minor mistakes. Which is not bad for me since this is my first try. I definitely will make a few changes to it. But I think all in all I have the basic concept down.
It was fun trying to come up with something what would be great to use, so the iPod will not end up looking like this:
|(We had endless tears over it.)|
Let me know what you think (Improvements, etc.)
Take care for now.