Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Look who's 4

I cannot believe my little guy turned 4. It seems like yesterday that he was a baby and now he is so grown up. Time sure flies by. Makes me feel old, lol.
We were not able to got to Chuck E. Cheeses because Al came home late from work, but still had a good time. I think we will go on the weekend and I make sure I take some pictures.
But like I promised you yesterday here are some pictures of last evening.









HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY SAMI. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

Take care,
Jasmin

3 comments:

  1. We wish we could have been there to celebrate this happy occasion!
    Happy Birthday Sami! You are such a big boy now... I still remember the day I saw you for the first time... you were so tiny! But you had that mischievious look already as a newborn :-)
    We love you and your family so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at the pictures over and over again! The cake is looking so good... I wish I could have had a bite! And the girls... they are so pretty! Each time you post another picture of your family I can see a difference :-) I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see the same with Pasha.
      We love and miss you guys, too!

      Delete