Monday, March 12, 2012

Meet "Tigga"(Tigger)

Just like I promised here is a picture of  "Tigga"

Isn't he cute?
What a great kitty he is. You wont believe what Sami does to him ( nothing bad, lol) and he does not do any thing to him. All the kids are in love with him especially Sami and Sahra.


Not much sewing  happening right now, but I will soon start, lol. Thanks for the patterns, can't wait to pick and start. The only problem with that is, is that I do not know which one to pick first.

Take care

Jasmin

2 comments:

  1. Tigga is such a cutie. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw how Sami was holding Tigga. I imagined a little thought bubble coming from Tigga's head saying: "Help!" Just too cute.
    You can tell though in the second picture how gentle Sami is with him and how much Tigga enjoys the attention. We can't wait to meet him!
    By the way, Steffi is thinking about getting a cat too! This "getting a cat" thing must be contagious!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete